- Before attending the Conference you must register and pay the registration fee (See table below.) The confirmation (proof) of the fee’s deposit should be upload via the registration form or forwarded to the Secreteriat (firstname.lastname@example.org) or presented on the spot (at the Conference). Everyone must register, including speakers, discussants, accompanying spouses or guests, other participants. Badges will be prepared and supplied at the Conference. They are required for admission to sessions and other activities. If you need disability aids or services to fully participate in the meetings, contact the Secreteriat by April 20th.
In order to participate in the Conference, there are the following options:
- Participating in the conference without oral or poster presentation: in this case you have to fill online the Registration Form and send the confirmation (proof) of the fee’s deposit to the Secreteriat (email@example.com) or presented on the spot (at the Conference). In case of filling the entry form after May 05 2019, the fees will be charged according to table given below.
2. If you want to participate with oral or poster presentation then
- Signing in with a google account to fill in the Registration and Abstract Submission form.
- If you do not have a google account then fill the Registration Form and send the abstract file and the proof of fee’s deposit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
| Registration Fee|
(paid prior to May 5th, 2019)
|Late and On-Site Registration Fee|
(paid after May 5th 2019)
|Member of Greek Statistical Institute or other FENStatS Member||110€||140€|
|Non- member of Greek Statistical Institute or other FENStatS Member||130€||160€|
The registration fees include participation to all sessions, coffee breaks, a welcome reception and a dinner and conference materials. You can pay your conference fees by direct bank transfer to the bank account of the Greek Statistical Institute.
National Bank of Greece:
· swift: ETHNGRAA
· ΙΒΑΝ: GR 17 0110 1160 0000 1164 8005 590
· Address: 7 Chalkokondili str. Athens 10677, Greece
· Tel: +30 2103849167 or 8 (likely to be answered by Mr. Mouzakis)
· swift: PIRBGRAA
· ΙΒΑΝ: GR12 0172 0290 0050 2906 8524 853
· Address: 31 Panepistimiou Str. Athens 10564, Greece
· Tel: +30 2103739598 (likely to be answered by Ms. Troumpa)M